To share the gospel, win souls by witnessing and living a God First lifestyle, and increasing church membership (Matthew 28:18-19, Acts 2:47; 1:8 and Proverbs 11:30).
Community Outreach/ Evangelism:
Is for men and women who have a burning passion to reach the lost and help those who are in need. It is for those who understand the "Great Commission" that Jesus gave in Matthew 28:18 -20, Acts 2:47 and Acts 1:8. The Evangelism ministry teaches men and women the biblical principle of discipleship and empowers others so that they will take full advantage of what the kingdom has to offer in the life and in the life to come.
Sponsors church services at various correctional centers for inmates who are interested in worshiping and praising the Lord. Many inmates have given their lives to Jesus Christ.
This auxiliary provides food to families in the community and people in need.
Home & Foreign mission
Is designed to provide emergency assistance to individuals who may be facing financial need or difficulty in fulfilling a financial obligation with the aid of other organizations. It was established to help those who are less fortunate than others.
Warriors against Abortion
Human lives matter even in the womb. "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves..."(Proverbs 31:8). God knows you even while in your mother's womb. (Jeremiah: 1:5).
The leading cause of death in the African- American Community is not Aids, violent crimes, accidents or even heart disease. The leading cause is Abortion.
Almost 4000 babies are aborted daily while approximately 1876 of these are of African-American descent.
- Abortion services have been deliberately and systematically targeted towards African-Americans. A disproportionate number of the nation's abortion clinics are located in minority neighborhoods. 62% of planned parenthood clinics are within 2 miles of areas with high African-American populations.
- 35.4% of abortions in the United States are performed on African-American women, while they represent only 13.6% of total population. According to the 2000 Census, Hispanics have replaced African-Americans as the largest minority group in the U. S. The loss of 15 million African-American children through abortion has played a significant part in this population decline. From 2000-2009, over 3 million African-American babies have been aborted.
- More black babies are aborted than are born. Blacks, once the largest minority, are now second largest.
- More black babies are aborted than blacks who have died from aids, accidents, crimes, cancer, and heart disease COMBINED.
- More black babies are aborted than any other group. 35% of U.S. abortions are done on black women, but blacks are only 12% of the population. Married black women abort 4.4 times more than married white women.
- More black babies are aborted each week- more than twice as many- as lynched by KKK in its entire history.
- Planned Parenthood has relentlessly attacked black families for decades. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, promoted her evil idea that black people, are unworthy of reproducing and should use contraception.
- Planned Parenthood continues to promote sex using contraceptives. The failure rate of teen contraceptive is very high. Planned parenthoods remedy? It's highly profitable abortion business.
- Planned parenthood enslaves blacks who rely on contraceptives. 78% of PP's abortuaries are in black areas. "Abortion services have been deliberately and systematically targeted toward African Americans". (Planned Parenthood 1992 Service report)
- Planned Parenthood's social discrimination has seriously weakened black families. Almost 70% of black children are born to single parents.
- Single-parent families suffer more:
-Abortion and its evil effects
-Abuse of women and children
-Sexually transmitted diseases
- Learn the facts about abortion and how it affects families and the community. Invite a pro-life speaker to your church, clubs, and civic organizations.
- Support abstinence-based programs that encourage youth to save sex for marriage.
- Encourage women facing an unexpected pregnancy to seek help from a local crises pregnancy center that cares about her and her baby.
- Encourage pastors to speak out on the issue.
- Educate legislators about the devasting impact abortion is having on the African-American community and hold them accountable for their votes on the issue.
- Black families need to become aware that abortion is hurting them and abortionists are making billions aborting progeny.
- Black leaders must urge teens to remain abstinent until marriage and never abort. Elected officials must stop giving Planned Parenthood billions to entice teens to engage in sex.
- Considering adoption is a helpful option.