However God calls you to faithfully give, we make it simple.
Give Now or Download the Mobile App
Using our online giving resource has never been easier! We welcome you to try our online giving resources which include our church website as well as our new mobile giving app. Here are some benefits to online giving:
- Easily register and donate to the ministry. Registration is not required if a record of your transaction is not needed
- Continue to faithfully give while convalescing, traveling, visiting family or during severe weather
- Able to setup recurring giving; i.e., you can set the amount you want to give and it is automatically drafted each month
- Option to login to your account and track your contributions for the year to use for your taxes (please note that contributions submitted without registering and logging in with not show up in your account history)
- Option to use an electronic check
Upper Room Church App
Download the Upper Room App from your App store and enjoy features including access to sermons, church calendar, events and registrations, prayer requests, giving and much more. Once downloaded, select the profile tab and add your credentials. If you already have an EasyTithe account, please use the login information associated with that account. This feature allows you to see your EasyTithe giving history. Stay connected with your church, join groups and much more with the Upper Room Church app.
Text to Give Directions
- Enter the number 45777 in the To: column of your text.
- In the message body of the text, enter URC Give.
- A text message will be sent to your phone stating: You’re almost done! Finish your gift to the Upper Room Church of God in Christ with a link.
- Follow the link and complete the details.
- As a return giver, enter the number 45777 and enter in the text body: $amount and fund, for example $20 Pastor’s Aid.
For more assistance, please review the video below. Normal data rates apply.
Thank you very much for your giving!
If you have questions or concerns about your giving email us at [email protected]
Compliance & Safety Standards
As required by the PCI Security Council and all processing banks, easyTithe is a Level 1 Certified PCI Compliant Service Provider. This means easyTithe conforms to the highest set of security standards in the payment card industry. Your account managers, end users, and easyTithe employees will never have access to the type of sensitive information that might lead to an unauthorized transaction.